Below is a list of upcoming pickleball tournaments — local, regional and statewide. Contact and registration information for each will be posted as the event approaches.
• Pikes Peak or Bust Tournament — July 27-28, Monument Valley Park. This is a round robin tournament – offering two age divisions per skill level (19-54 and 55+ – and 3.0 – 5.0) – and guaranteeing at least five games for each team. Men’s and Women’s Doubles will be on Saturday and Mixed Doubles will be on Sunday. Cost is $30 for first event, $10 for second event, per player. Questions? Contact Alia Rieker at 719-360-9447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. More info HERE.
• Durango Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Aug. 2-4, 2019, Durango Recreation Center. Deadline to register is July 22. Lunch provided. Registration/info: Kelsey Bryantt, Durango Parks & Rec., 970-375-7324, or www.durangogov.org/register4rec
• Vail Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Aug. 14-18, 2019, Golden Peak Pickleball Center, Vail, CO. Register deadline is June 30, 2018. Men’s and women’s doubles and mixed doubles, and men’s and women’s singles. Register/info: Jerry Stevens, Vail Recreation District, 970-471-3757 or email@example.com. More info HERE.
• Western Colorado Senior Games — Aug. 24-25, 2019, GJ Lincoln Park Pickleball Complex. Register with Grand Junction Parks & Rec. We’ll provide more information when the event gets closer.
• 4th Annual Battle of the Paddle — Aug. 28-Sept. 1, 2019, Gypsum Creek Golf Course Courts, Gypsum, CO. USAPA-sanctioned event. Registration/info: James Main, DestinationPickleball@yahoo.com
• USAPA Great Plains Regional Tournament — Sept. 5-8, 2019, Monument Valley Park, Colorado Springs, CO.
• Steamboat Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Sept. 14-15, 2019, Steamboat Springs, CO.
• Octoberfest Pickleball Tournament — Sept. 28-29, 2019, Bill Heddles Rec Center, Delta, CO. $35/person, lunch included. Info/Registration: Gary West 970-874-0923. Deadline to register Sept. 20.
• Carbondale Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Sept. 21-22, 2019, Carbondale, CO. Registration/info: Jessi Rochel, Carbondale Parks & Rec., 970-510-1290, firstname.lastname@example.org.