Below is a list of upcoming pickleball tournaments — local, regional and statewide. Contact and registration information for each will be posted as the event approaches. Or check out the calendar to the right which includes the club’s meetings and social events.
• The 3rd Annual Western Slope Pickleball Club Championship Tournament — April 6, 2019, Lincoln Park Courts, Grand Junction. Save the date!
• Gunnison Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — April 6-7, 2019, Gunnison, CO. Registration/info: Daniel Vollendorf, City of Gunnison, 970-641-8122, email@example.com.
• Grand Junction Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — May 11-12, 2019, Lincoln Park & Pine Ridge Courts, Grand Junction. Registration is $35 and includes lunch and swag bag. New this year will be a 5.0 division. Click HERE for more info. Event is presented by Rocky Mountain Health Plans. Register with Grand Junction Parks & Rec. at (970) 254-3866.
• Montrose Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — June 1-2, 2019, Montrose, CO. Info/registration: Cindy Marino, Montrose Rec. District, 970-252-4884, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Durango Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Aug. 2-4, 2019, Durango, CO. Registration/info: Kelsey Bryantt, Durango Parks & Rec., 970-375-7324.
• Vail Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Aug. 14-18, 2019, Golden Peak Pickleball Center, Vail, CO. Register deadline is June 30, 2018. Men’s and women’s doubles and mixed doubles, and men’s and women’s singles. Register/info: Jerry Stevens, Vail Recreation District, 970-471-3757 or email@example.com.
• Western Colorado Senior Games — Aug. 24-25, 2019, GJ Lincoln Park Pickleball Complex. Register with Grand Junction Parks & Rec. We’ll provide more information when the event gets closer.
• USAPA Great Plains Regional Tournament — Sept. 5-8, 2019, Monument Valley Park, Colorado Springs, CO.
• Steamboat Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Sept. 14-15, 2019, Steamboat Springs, CO.
• Carbondale Western Slope Regional Pickleball Tournament — Sept. 21-22, 2019, Carbondale, CO. Registration/info: Jessi Rochel, Carbondale Parks & Rec., 970-510-1290, firstname.lastname@example.org.